The Best 5 Personal Protection and Home Security Gifts To Give To FamilyGifts For The Person Who Has Everything—except a good handle on personal protection and home security
Note: This post contains affiliate links, which means if you buy the product I may receive some monetary compensation. I only recommend products I use and love!
These are the gifts– for the person who has everything– except a good handle on personal protection and home security. I have three adult daughters and they will be getting a combination of these personal protection and home security gifts for their cars storage compartments, purses and their apartments.
NOTHING SAYS I LOVE YOU LIKE PERSONAL PROTECTION!
These are my version of Oprah’s Favorite Things…. you get a Taser, you get a Pepper Spray Gun, You get a Ring Door Bell, You get a Ring Home Security System and you get a HD Security Camera System,…
- Ring Home Security System The Ring Products are all the rage but as an owner of multiple of their products I understand why. They are great products! This alarm system gets great reviews and is one of the best DIY alarms on the market from a trusted maker.
2. Ring Doorbell The Ring Doorbell is my favorite of my Ring Products. I have virtually eliminated the threat from porch pirates, and I love being able to tell random salespeople and solicitors, no thank you from my bedroom, mancave or from work!
3. Joann HD Security Camera System I love that you can have 360 degree views of your home and not have blind spots! A key component in comprehensive home security!
4. Taser Pulse Stun Gun This is a serious I won’t be a victim—Statement maker! Definitely not a toy. This is the real deal and delivers enough voltage to stop a threat or assault! Check your States laws to make sure this is legal in your state.
5. Mace Brand Police Strength Pepper Spray This is rated as a police strength pepper spray, if I did not have my gun and things got hairy, this would be a suitable back-up to get out of a situation. This is a great non-lethal weapon.
The blog post Why You Are So Vulnerable To A Home Invasion suggestions to fortifying your home gives some great suggestions to fortifying your home. There are also some great non-lethal choices for those not comfortable with firearms, but still want to feel safe.
Check back in two weeks for the post, The Best Non-Lethal Weapons for Personal Protection.
These are the absolute best gifts for home security and personal protection for Christmas 2018!
Merry Christmas to you and yours! Be safe my friends.
Related Posts You Might Like
The Springfield Armory Hellcat Hype or Real Deal?!
Beretta The Oldest Gun Manufacturer In the World, Has New Guns Handgun Review Of The APX RDO Centurion and 92X Centurion
I am an NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor, a State of Illinois Concealed Carry Instructor, and a Federal Firearm Licensee (FFL). So needless to say, I come in contact with a lot of guns on any given day. I see the firearms my students bring in for basic pistol...
Human Trafficking Is The New World Crisis What it is, the Statistics and Why It's all over the News Recently This article will define human trafficking, give the grim statistics on human trafficking, and try to unravel just how big a problem human trafficking is in...