The Best 5 Personal Protection and Home Security Gifts To Give To FamilyGifts For The Person Who Has Everything—except a good handle on personal protection and home security
Note: This post contains affiliate links, which means if you buy the product I may receive some monetary compensation. I only recommend products I use and love!
These are the gifts– for the person who has everything– except a good handle on personal protection and home security. I have three adult daughters and they will be getting a combination of these personal protection and home security gifts for their cars storage compartments, purses and their apartments.
NOTHING SAYS I LOVE YOU LIKE PERSONAL PROTECTION!
These are my version of Oprah’s Favorite Things…. you get a Taser, you get a Pepper Spray Gun, You get a Ring Door Bell, You get a Ring Home Security System and you get a HD Security Camera System,…
- Ring Home Security System The Ring Products are all the rage but as an owner of multiple of their products I understand why. They are great products! This alarm system gets great reviews and is one of the best DIY alarms on the market from a trusted maker.
2. Ring Doorbell The Ring Doorbell is my favorite of my Ring Products. I have virtually eliminated the threat from porch pirates, and I love being able to tell random salespeople and solicitors, no thank you from my bedroom, mancave or from work!
3. Joann HD Security Camera System I love that you can have 360 degree views of your home and not have blind spots! A key component in comprehensive home security!
4. Taser Pulse Stun Gun This is a serious I won’t be a victim—Statement maker! Definitely not a toy. This is the real deal and delivers enough voltage to stop a threat or assault! Check your States laws to make sure this is legal in your state.
5. Mace Brand Police Strength Pepper Spray This is rated as a police strength pepper spray, if I did not have my gun and things got hairy, this would be a suitable back-up to get out of a situation. This is a great non-lethal weapon.
The blog post Why You Are So Vulnerable To A Home Invasion suggestions to fortifying your home gives some great suggestions to fortifying your home. There are also some great non-lethal choices for those not comfortable with firearms, but still want to feel safe.
Check back in two weeks for the post, The Best Non-Lethal Weapons for Personal Protection.
These are the absolute best gifts for home security and personal protection for Christmas 2018!
Merry Christmas to you and yours! Be safe my friends.